A dirty home is uncomfortable and can even cause mould, allergic reactions, or breathing problems. And home cleaning is a time-consuming chore, and not everyone has the time for it.
Don’t let a dirty home get in your way or cleaning get in your daily routine; let Sparkle & Sheen help you. We offer the best home cleaning services in Edmonton and surrounding areas for the best prices.
- Ceiling fans & light fixtures dusted
- Cobwebs removed
- Blinds, window sills & lock ledges dusted
- Moldings & woodwork dusted
- Baseboards dusted
- Lamps & lampshades dusted
- Pictures, knick-knacks dusted
- Furniture dusted & polished
- Top of refrigerator dusted
- Outside of appliances wiped clean
- Stovetop and drip pans scrubbed
- Counter tops and backsplashes wiped clean
- All sinks scrubbed and disinfected
- Mirrors “Windexed” Cabinets spot cleaned
- All bathroom counters and fixtures sanitized
- Wastebaskets emptied/washed/relined
- Tub/shower and tile scrubbed
- Stairs vacuumed Floors vacuumed and/or mopped
- Beds made; 1 set of sheets changed
Top-To-Bottom Deluxe Clean: Includes all General Maintenance Cleaning Duties PLUS:
- Ceiling fan blades washed
- Light fixtures, switch plates washed
- Baseboards washed
- Blinds vacuumed Curtain tops vacuumed
- Doors and door frames washed
- Window sills and lock ledges washed
- Cabinets washed from top to bottom
- Maps & lampshades dusted or vacuumed with an attachment
- Inside the microwave cleaned
- Carpet edges vacuumed
- Stairs mopped if not carpeted
- Lower air return vents vacuumed
- Special attention to heavy dust build-up throughout the house
- Special attention to build-up in bathrooms and kitchen
- One Time or Occasional Cleaning
- Errand & Concierge Service
- Pet Sitting
- Pet Waste Removal
- Move In/Move Out Cleaning
- Laundry & Light House Cleaning
- Office Cleaning
- Organizing & Downsizing
- Lawn Maintenance & Light Snow Removal
- Companionship Services for Seniors
Enjoy a clean, comfortable home with Sparkle & Sheen!
If you want to clean your home without ever having to hold a duster and live your life without having to worry about cleaning chores, you need to hire Sparkle & Sheen. When you hire us, you can have complete, thorough cleaning from certified professionals. We are here to create a pleasant environment for you and your family so that you can focus on the more important things in life.
To us, it doesn’t matter how big your home is; we still promise to get into every dark corner of the house and clean it with equal dedication. We can get rid of dirt, dust, and grime in your home. Our home cleaning service includes cleaning, dusting, polishing, sanitizing, and vacuuming your home, cleaning everything from the carpet to the ceiling fan to laundry.
Benefits of Sparkle & Sheen Home Cleaning Services
- A thorough cleaning of your home, regardless of its size or dimensions
- Use of eco-friendly, biodegradable cleaning products that are safe for the environment, children, and pets
- A customer-oriented approach that is friendly, punctual, professional, and reliable
- Extended service and recurring cleaning for your home
- Terrific value for money with transparent pricing and no hidden costs
Sparkle & Sheen cleans your home, unlike any other cleaning service provider in Edmonton.
Our Eco-Friendly Approach
Most other home cleaning services providers use cleaning products that are not the best for your health and the environment. Cleaning products are notorious for containing harmful chemicals that release greenhouse gases, make your home smell like a chemical plant, or end up in the groundwater reserves or soil to damage the local ecosystem. Plus, these products, if digested by your kids or pets, can cause severe health issues.
Sparkle & Sheen care not only about your home but also about your health, which is why we only use eco-friendly, biodegradable cleaning products. We take extra measures to ensure that cleaning products we use for home cleaning in Edmonton are made from natural ingredients like thyme oil, coconut oil, palm oil, the citric acid found in fruits, natural enzymes, and melaleuca oil.